We would always advise to contact our expert Technical Support Team before requesting a Site Visit. They have years of experience and can help you remotely and often resolve problems without needing a Site Visit.
Read Site Visit Terms and Conditions
1. Mitsubishi will not attend site unless an official customer order number is given. This must be submitted with the site visit request form.
2. If the customer does not have an account with Mitsubishi Electric UK then a site visit will not be carried out until such times that our credit control department provides authorization.(Payment Details must be confirmed along with the completed site visit request form)
3. There must be a representative from the requesting contractor on site at all times for the duration of the visit by our engineer. Should this not be the case our engineer may leave site and an invoice raised for an abortive visit.
4. It will be the responsibility of the customer to supply all access equipment required to carry out ‘services’.
5. It will be the responsibility of the customer to inform Mitsubishi Electric if the site requires PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to carry out ‘services’.
6. If the ‘services’ is to be carried out in an occupied area, then it is the responsibility of the customer to inform the end user that ‘services’ will need to be carried out in the occupied areas.
7. Charging for site visits is at MEU-UK discretion. Our decision is final.
8. Any site visits outside the normal area’s covered (Scotland, Channel Islands, or outside the UK) will have the hotel accommodation and flights charged on top of site visit costs.
9. Mitsubishi Electric may make minor adjustments to control settings to optimize performance as part of the services but can’t undertake physical works to remedy deficiencies identified in an installation.
10. Our terms and conditions of sale apply to the services: to the extent permitted by law, our liability for services is limited to net order value and liability for proven loss or damage to property is limited to the sum of £5M for any one claim or series of claims arising from the same event.